Basic environment policy of each factory
Environment basic policy
- Comply with applicable legal and related requirements in order to build a symbiotic relationship with the local community.
- Reduce greenhouse gases (CO2) to prevent global warming.
- Work toward building eco-friendly manufacturing processes throughout the entire business activities from design, to sales, purchasing, production and transportation and maintain, and improve healthy environment by energy-saving, resource saving, and reduction of waste and chemical substances (environment impacting substance).
- Work toward accomplishing environment improvement activities by setting up environment objectives and targets, and at the same time, implement regular reviews for continuous improvement of environment management.
- Provide education to understand approaches and roles regarding the environment to all employees and sub-contractors working at the factory so that each and every employee can recognize their duties to the environment and thus, accomplish the targets without failure.
- Exercise thorough routine management and remove significant waste and inconsistencies to improve quality and productivity, and realize environment improvement directly connected to production activities.