In addition to demand for construction and civil machinery, demand for industrial fasteners is also increasing on a global scale. In order to meet the growing demand for industrial fasteners for motorcycles, fourwheel vehicles and various electronic components, the Topy Industries Group currently operates at 3 production locations (Japan, Thailand and U.S.A.). Production of motorcycles in Vietnam is expected to increase dramatically in recent years. From a world-wide optimal production siting point of view, we have decided to establish a new facility for the manufacture and sales of industrial fasteners in Vietnam. Fasteners for four-wheel vehicles will be produced in Thailand, while those for motorcycles will be produced in Vietnam. By establishing a production and sales structure that reflects the characteristic features of each country, we will enhance our presence in the global market.
- Establishment of a component manufacturing subsidiary company in China for SGOR®(Super Giant Off-the-road Rims) for mining dump trucks[Tianjin Topy Machinery Co., Ltd.]
- 2nd subsidiary company for track shoe assembly plant in China[Topy Undercarriage (China) Co., Ltd.]
- Establishment of a subsidiary company for the manufacture of industrial fasteners in Vietnam[Topy Fasteners Vietnam Co., Ltd.]
- Enhancement of steel making facilities at Toyohashi Factory[Toyohashi Factory of Topy Industries, Ltd.]
- Development of crawler robot that can contribute to society[Topy Industries, Ltd.]
- Customer evaluation of Topy's performance[Topy Industries, Ltd.]
- Renovation completed at Topy-Rec. Ayase[Topy-Rec, Ltd.]